- Pathology enquiries: 020 3313 5353 or email: [email protected]
- Pathology IT enquiries: 020 3311 7600
For all results (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm) please call 020 3313 5353 or if not urgent email [email protected]
If you are a clinician and you would like patient results to be sent to you by email please email your request to
Please note that patient results cannot be given directly to patients either on the telephone or via a written report.
If you have any questions, require information or need clinical advice on test results for a patient:
- Contact the laboratory via the pathology call centre (Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm on 0203 313 5353) and ask for advice from a pathologist or a senior healthcare scientist as appropriate
- Check the Pathology User Guide for how to contact the relevant department
- If you don’t need advice urgently you can email [email protected]
For clinical advice from the clinical haematology team email [email protected]
Routine opening hours:
All pathology laboratories provide a routine diagnostic service Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (closing times can be later, all department opening hours are listed here).
An emergency service is provided by Blood Sciences and Microbiology 24/7.
If you are experiencing problems with pathology transport or couriers (such as a courier not arriving on time) please contact the courier company directly:
Routine hours: (9am – 5pm), please call 020 3312 1075
Out of hours: (5pm onwards), please call 020 3311 5279
Alternatively email us at: [email protected]
Complaints, concerns or feedback:
Should you have the need to lodge a complaint related to pathology, please contact Helen Hobson, Pathology Quality & Governance Manager via telephone on 020 331 17648 or via email
[email protected] all concerns and complaints will be promptly responded to.