North West London Pathology (NWLP) is committed to delivering first class diagnostic laboratory services, including research, development and training. We fully understand the needs of all our users, whether clinicians, patients or commissioners, and continually work towards improving our service as these needs change.
The Pathology Quality department is responsible for ensuring that quality management systems are fully implemented, and regulatory and accreditation requirements are met.
All NWLP laboratories based at Imperial sites are accredited by UKAS against ISO15189:2012, and the relevant laboratories also comply with the regulations and requirements of the following bodies:
- The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA);
- The European Federation for Immunogenetics (EFI);
- The Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA);
- The National Health Service Cervical Screening Program (NHSCSP);
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
- The Human Tissue Authority (HTA)
For further information, please contact the Pathology Quality team at [email protected]