We offer a professional development programme for local GPs to help improve patient care and foster closer working relationships between the Trusts and GPs. Sessions include free study afternoons with our medical specialists on a range of topics relevant to general practice.
21 March 2019
- Angela Jean-Francois, Operations Director, North West London Pathology
- Dr Peter Kelleher: Value of allergy tests in the community/ Should I check for Rheumatoid factor and ANA in general practice?
- Dr Luke Moore: Genitourinary medicine in primary care
- Dr Alan Courtney: Raised Globulins
- Dr Abdul Shlebak: Thrombosis diagnosis and management